Oct 17, 2017 -
San Diego has officially become the first west coast city to join London’s city-to-city Business Welcome Programme. This means that it will be much easier for San Diego companies to do business in London, accelerating company growth, trade and investment within both regions.
The partnership program offers direct services and support required to scale San Diego and London-based companies looking to set up locations and do business in the partner’s metro area.
London to San Diego:
• 3 months of free space at WeWork San Diego
• Reserved spots in CONNECT's Springboard & Capital Match Program
• Access to discounted attractions
San Diego to London:
• 1 month of free office space
• Discounted Oyster card
• Discounted accomodations
In case you didn’t know, the U.K. is a vital trading partner for San Diego:
• U.K.-based companies directly support more than 10,000 jobs
• U.K. companies have poured more than $3.9B in greenfield investment (2003-2015) into San Diego’s economy
• The U.K. is one of the top 10 largest export markets for San Diego-produced goods and services
Click here for more information.